After a lot of googling I found a solution that If I change my DNS server to Google DSN or any DNS that is faster, it would help. So I changed and was amazed to see a huge difference.
Please follow the instructions given below
- Login to your BSNL modem typing 192.168.1.1, which is BSNL DSL router IP, on your browser and username : admin.
- DSL router configuration window opens.
- Click on DNS in Advanced Setup menu
- You get DNS Server Configuration window.
- There are Primary and Secondary DNS Servers configured.
Change these two default Open DNS servers :
Primary - 220.127.116.11 and Secondary - 18.104.22.168 to
Primary-22.214.171.124 and Secondary-126.96.36.199
- Click on save and Restart the modem for the changes to take effect.
- Thats All!
Using these trick you could increase your speeds quite a bit.
I hope this simple trick can bring you much higher 3G speeds. It’s working well for me. Keep surfing and please let me know if you have any queries.So enjoy high speed browsing on your phone or pc using this bsnl trick. and please comment if it worked or didnt work for you.